||Sat May 2, 2015 09:25 AM
Which hospital in the states is recognised as the number one centre for BMT?
I am possibly going to need a BMT for aplastic anemia and would like to know which hospital is recognised as the best for BMT hospital in association with aplastic anaemia.
||Sun May 3, 2015 07:39 AM
I don't know of any ratings that tell you which is best, second best, etc., but I can mention a few that are widely known for having excellent transplant programs:
- Northwest: The Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, Washington
- Southwest: The City of Hope National Medical Center near Los Angeles, California
- South: The University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas
- Midwest: The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Taussig Cancer Center in Cleveland, Ohio
- East: The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center in Baltimore, Maryland
- East: The National Institutes of Health Clinical Center in Bethesda, Maryland (for people in clinical trials)
||Sun May 3, 2015 11:59 AM
Thank you Neil
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Forum sites may contain non-authoritative and unverified information.
Medical decisions should be made in consultation with qualified medical professionals.
Site contents exclusive of member posts Copyright © 2006-2020 Marrowforums.org