Marrowforums

Marrowforums (http://forums.marrowforums.org/index.php)
-   MDS (http://forums.marrowforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Good bye Everybody (http://forums.marrowforums.org/showthread.php?t=4809)

Birgitta-A Wed Mar 4, 2015 02:59 PM

Good bye Everybody

Good bye Everybody!
This will be my lasy post. Tomorrow I will leave for hospice.

Live as well as possible!
Warm regards
Birgitta-A

Annettec Wed Mar 4, 2015 03:06 PM

God bless you....

triumphe64 Wed Mar 4, 2015 03:26 PM

I am so sorry. You have been an inspiration to us all.

Neil Cuadra Wed Mar 4, 2015 03:44 PM

Birgitta,

I can't express how much I admire you, for being so incredibly supportive of everyone in our community, always sharing your medical knowledge and common sense wisdom. You've helped us understand what's happening to us, how to cope and hold our heads up high, and how to live a good life despite the burdens we each face. Your courage and dedication to both family and strangers has set a shining example for everyone else.

I'm sure many others here would agree.

May your journey be full of love and support from those around you.

Marlene Wed Mar 4, 2015 04:22 PM

It's been our fortune to have had you in our lives over the past 10+ years. You have been such a wonderful advocate for everyone here.

You will be missed. Much love to you during this time.

Sally C Wed Mar 4, 2015 04:36 PM

Dear Birgitta,
Words just don't do justice. Thank you so much for your constant giving of yourself and your vast knowledge. It has been a privilege to know you.
I wish you God's peace, grace, mercy and blessings on your journey. You are a very courageous soul.
God Bless,
Sally

JordanN Wed Mar 4, 2015 06:43 PM

Dear Birgitta,

My heart is breaking for you, your family, and all of us on the forums who have learned so much from you! You are the epitome of grace and dignity, and I thank you for all the knowledge, hope, and wisdom you have given to all of us! We will miss you so much but hope that you find peace and comfort in what lies ahead!

PaulS Wed Mar 4, 2015 07:46 PM

This is very sad news. Thank you for your kind and compassionate posts - I'm going to miss them and you. I pray you find peace and comfort. Paul

slip up 2 Wed Mar 4, 2015 08:30 PM

Birgitta....

Thank-you for teaching how to live & how to die.....I am in Anguilla a small gentle Caribbean Island that has many rainbows, I will be on the look-out for yours....Kate

curlygirl Wed Mar 4, 2015 08:36 PM

Farewell, Birgitta, & best of luck to you!

PamMc Wed Mar 4, 2015 09:08 PM

Thank you for all you've done to help so many. You are in my prayers. Your words have inspired and touched. What a blessing you are.

bailie Wed Mar 4, 2015 09:24 PM

Thank you Birgitta, everything you have done for so many of us will live on. I really appreciate all that you have offered. You are a very good person. Don't hesitate if you have anything more you want to say. We soak up your comments. Thank you.

KMac Wed Mar 4, 2015 09:57 PM

Birgitta,

You will be missed greatly here. You've contributed so much information and wisdom for all of us. The grace you carry yourself with is an inspiration to all.

May you find peace and solace in these days ahead with your family.

Mseth Wed Mar 4, 2015 10:59 PM

Dear Birgitta,

Thank you for all your help and sharing your knowledge. You will be greatly missed.

Wish you peace!!

Chirley Wed Mar 4, 2015 11:10 PM

Goodbye Birgitta, I hope your final journey is a peaceful one. I will miss you very much.

bebop Wed Mar 4, 2015 11:35 PM

oh hon! I pray for you. My heart just dropped. I have grown very fond of you over the last few years. Love you my friend!

Cheryl C Wed Mar 4, 2015 11:36 PM

Farewell, Birgitta. My heart is heavy. I will miss you so much.

I know your family will be close to you and surrounding you with an atmosphere filled with love, and I pray that you will experience the perfect peace which passes all understanding. God bless you and your family.

DanL Wed Mar 4, 2015 11:46 PM

Thank you for all that you are and have been to this forum and the members who have struggled through diagnosis and treatment. You are precious.

Lifeguard Thu Mar 5, 2015 03:24 AM

Birgitta,
Thank you for your advice and kindness. You have inspired so many and will be dearly missed. You are in my prayers.

Bhutt Thu Mar 5, 2015 07:36 AM

May god bless you. You are in our prayers.

Blair

Whizbang Thu Mar 5, 2015 11:47 AM

So sorry!!

I am truly sorry to hear you have lost your battle with this horrible disease. Please be sure to give Dave a hug from me and his girls. Prayers to you and your family.

riccd2001 Thu Mar 5, 2015 12:11 PM

I share the thoughts and prayers of all members here who will miss your words of compassion and wisdom. Take care. Miss you already!

tytd Thu Mar 5, 2015 12:58 PM

Dear Birgitta,
I have not posted for awhile but often read your posts. I just wanted to let you know as so many others have that you have tremendously helped me cope and live with this disease. You shared so much of your kindness, compassion and wisdom and I am very thankful for it. You are a great physician and I will miss you. Marie

kgtuck Thu Mar 5, 2015 04:00 PM

Love to you, Birgitta

Love and peace to you and thank you for all your knowledge and wisdom!

Bob Macfarlane Thu Mar 5, 2015 07:06 PM

Not good bye I hope

See you later.