Marrowforums

Marrowforums (http://forums.marrowforums.org/index.php)
-   MDS (http://forums.marrowforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hi Group with much sadiness (http://forums.marrowforums.org/showthread.php?t=4789)

amyangel Fri Feb 13, 2015 08:11 PM

Hi Group with much sadiness

Prayers and blessing to all of you ,I just wanted to share with all of you that
Amy peacefully in her sleep went home to be with her Heavenly Father on Wednesday February 11 , 2015 .
As a family we look at this as a celebration of Life !! Amy has a new body and she got her healing !! Praise God Amen!

She is already missed ,but we know she is walking, running , smiling and pain free :)
Amy's Celebration of Life will be on Saturday February 21, 2015 at Calvary Bible church
1450 Oakridge Rd, Neenah, WI 54956
Time visitation is from 9:30 am to 11:00 a.m
Service is at 11:00 a.m. with a lunch to follow

Amy had a great love for dark blue jeans and we are encouraging everyone to feel free to wear them also .

Neil Cuadra Fri Feb 13, 2015 09:27 PM

Sue,

You did everything you could for Amy and she surely felt loved every day. I hope her time in hospice was peaceful and that everyone close to her had their chance to visit and talk.

I'm sorry that you must live without her now, but glad you find comfort that she's in a better place. She'll always be in your heart.

bebop Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:51 PM

I am so sorry for your loss.

Chirley Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:53 PM

I'm sorry for your loss but glad you can take comfort from your faith.

May Amy rest in peace.

Bhutt Sat Feb 14, 2015 07:43 AM

So sorry to hear. You can take comfort that you were a great mother and got to spend your time with her until this point. She will be waiting at heavens gate to meet you with a big smile.

God bless
Blair

vickij Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:14 PM

So Sorry for your loss. My thoughts and Prayers will be with you & your family. It is good you know she is in a better place.

Cheryl C Sat Feb 14, 2015 05:21 PM

My deepest sympathy to you in your loss of Amy. May God continue to bless and comfort you.

DanL Sat Feb 14, 2015 05:47 PM

Sue,

I am sorry for your loss of Amy, and wish to express my deepest sympathies for you and your family.

Dan

PamMc Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:18 PM

I'm so sorry to hear of Amy's passing. I am sending love and prayers to you and your family. May God fill you with His peace and joy. I am praising God with you that she is now walking, running, smiling, and pain free, and has received her healing. What a tribute you have given her.

Lifeguard Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:22 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Smarti54 Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:49 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Birgitta-A Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:50 AM

Amy

Dear Sue!
How sad that Amy has left you! Now she is happy and has peace.
Warm regards
Birgitta-A

Fana Mon Feb 16, 2015 04:07 PM

I am so sorry for you loss.i have always been amazed with the positivity and the courage you had to fight this battle for Amy.you are a great mother....

JordanN Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 AM

Dear Sue,

I am so sorry for your loss! You and Amy fought so hard together and showed us all so much grace and inspiration! I hope you can find comfort in all the loving memories you, your friends, and family have of Amy's life! You are both in my thoughts and prayers!

SLB Tue Feb 17, 2015 07:27 AM

So sorry for your loss xx

joesmith Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:36 PM

Hello - I am so sorry for your loss. Amy is now in God's home and in peace.

Hopeful Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:48 AM

Sue,

May you find comfort in her continued peaceful presence in your life. My thoughts are with you.

amyangel Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:24 PM

Go Bless all of you !

Hi group of wonderful people !!
Thank you all for your kind words
I will continue to lift all you up in prayer ,
God has a plan for everyones life .
Keep on keeping on !! Fight for your health , but trust in Jesus !
Love Sue