View Single Post
Old Sun Oct 18, 2009, 01:07 AM

Smile

My husband receives his Vidaza IV through a port. His first treatment was a course of 7 days. He has had three more treatments of 5 days each. He is doing great. His counts are up. He has more energy than he has had in months. He has never been nausated. He has to take MiraLax to keep his bowels functioning but he has always had problems with constipation. We are very encouraged after 4 treatments. He goes Monday for labs and a shot of Procrit and then to his Pulmonary doctor for a pulmonary function test and
later afternoon for his first cardio/pulmonary rehab. His cardiologist is thinking if he can get some of his muscle tone back, his energy level will increase. I know he has congestive heart disease and pulmonary edema but
we are going to do all we can to get him up and running again. He is very special to a lot of people. Their prayers keep us going. God bless all of you who make up this forum. I am encouraged by your courage.
ann