View Single Post
Old Wed Jun 2, 2010, 02:05 PM

Sorry to take so long to get bck but I just arrived home last week from horrible 4 weeks in the hospital. Conclude round ^ and a ew days later my wife rushed me to

ER becuse I had the dreded temperature and it ws rising fast. I was immediately admitted. What was found was two injetion sites h blistered, prts were white and seen ad very unusual. After taking some cultures it was determine that they would have to surgecly remove a shark size bit4e out of my left side and a wee little one under my right arm.

They think the culprite was the little known nor cared about, Erythema Nodosum They are litte reddish bumps tht appear without warning, for me at my ankles an just under my knees.

Docs think the second combined with the Vadaza caused all the damage.

I'm now back home about a week and restting.
Goi8ng to see Onc next week and after my BMB it will be determined what the next step, if any will be. My primary doc has been talking to me alot about "qulity of life vs quantity of life" and I suspect he may know more than he's telling me.

It was Vadaza by injections that i was doing. Anyone know if Vdaz can be given by IV or pickline? If I have to switch to the other drug whick begins with a D, can someo9nt tell me what are the usual side effcts for that.

I've got some big decisions to9 make for myself next week so I'd appreiate some feedback.

I continuing pray for us all. We are as we have always been in God's hands and will live according to His plan.