View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 14, 2010, 05:47 PM

Dacogen fatigue

Hi Susan,

I just noticed that you get 40mgs of Dacogen while I only get 20. No wonder you are fatigued!
I've actually been hoping the doctor would give me a lighter dose. But I have had good results and can't complain. I sure hope it works for you too. Try to rest as much as possible and ask for help if you need it. I went on disability when I was diagnosed at age 65 and now try to get by on Social Security and savings. At the time I was looking at standard treatment which would have been 4 to 6 weeks of hospitalization and a possible BMT but after a lot of thought decided to try the Dacogen instead. Never the less the doctor kept me on Disability because of the danger of infection and when I wanted to go back to work I found everyone was cutting back not hiring. I think it has been for the best as my life is pretty stress free these days.
You'r in my thoughts and prayers

Marie