View Single Post
Old Fri Jul 16, 2010, 06:37 AM

Marie / Roger

Good morning - Hope this finds you both hanging in there cause I am beginning to learn everyday is different. I had to go to the doc yesterday as I could hardly be at my desk. I was so weak. My counts were hgb 9. hct 29, wbc 2, and my platelete were very nice at 237,000. (they have never been before so they are starting to get normal) Doc said with my counts being what they are - I should be tired. The med is running its course. I start treatment on Monday again. He drew blood for other tests LDH (result 302 high) Iron - result 26 low. B12 normal. They will call me today. We've come to the conclusion I really am pushing myself and need to slow down cause this treatment will slow me down. I am going to try that. I am at work now and will stay till I get to tired. Wishing you both a very good day full of strength and energy. :-) PS Doc did say we will also talk about going on neupogin next week to stir up the WBC to produce, as treatment will knock me down further. Also my neutriphils were low so I am to wear a mask in crowds. :-(
Now have RAEB-2, Firbrosis 3+, blasts 18% peripheral, 10 - 14% blasts marrow, chromosomes now T 1:21, trisonomy 16 and 1.- Match found ---10/10 -couldn't believe when I heard - Tentative day is 1/09th!!!! Admit date changed to 11/12. WOW -