View Single Post
Old Fri Sep 10, 2010, 06:48 AM

Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann View Post
We got the results of my husband's BMB and it had only changed from 5 blasts to 6. The oncologist said she was pleased with how he ws doing and didn't want to stop the Vidaza treatments. She said that she is keeping close watch on his progress and we are pleased with the treatments. After
getting his second transplant in as many weeks he is feeling very good. No more tiredness than usual. We are so glad that the BMB wasn't as bad as we were afraid it might be. Just have to keep trudging along as best we can. Praise God.
ann
I am happy that the treatments are keeping him steady. That is a good thing. It sounds like you all have a good doctor too and that is really important. I am feeling ok, tired but not exhausted yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Have a good weekend with your husband and get some rest yourself. Susan
Now have RAEB-2, Firbrosis 3+, blasts 18% peripheral, 10 - 14% blasts marrow, chromosomes now T 1:21, trisonomy 16 and 1.- Match found ---10/10 -couldn't believe when I heard - Tentative day is 1/09th!!!! Admit date changed to 11/12. WOW -