View Single Post
Old Mon Oct 25, 2010, 03:26 PM

My husband has MDS and has not had a transplant. We do not have any pets in our home but we do have grandpets. A cat who comes many miles to see us and loves my husband. He is bathed, brushed and given instructions on what he can and cannot do (he does as he pleases). We also have a grandpuppy (grown but we still call him grandpuppy) a boxer owned by our perfect granddaughter. Unagi loves to come see us. Our granddaughter asks him if he wants to go see grann & poppy and he runs to the bathroom to get in the shower with her. He loves to take showers but knows that he gets one when he comes over. The visits of these pets sure do perk us up.
I agree that hiring a cleaning person and going home would make you feel much better. We did that when my husband became ill because I was under stress as well and just couldn't seem to get everything done. Thank God for the twice a month cleaning that I can't find time to do. God bless all of you and loved seeing the pics of your cats.