View Single Post
Old Thu Jul 28, 2011, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Z View Post
I am anxixous not, to talk w/Dr. Olnes since he appears to have some data that he discussed with you in regard to Campath patients who have relapsed. I'l like to know the percentage and how long it was before relapse.

I see my counts (after 2 yrs. and 5 months) very slightly going down. Nothing to worry about unless it continues!!! But, I am getting a little nervous!
Hey Lisa!

Thanks much. I can't remember whether the studies I have from the Campath trial have any data on relapse. It may not have been long enough by the time the studies were put out. But I'll check and let you know what I find out.

I'm sure Dr. Olnes could give you some info on that score. All he told me was that, among the robust responders who relapse, about half respond to cyclosporine. He didn't indicate what percentage relapse.

I hope your numbers start to rebound.

Take care!

Greg
Greg, 59, dx MDS RCMD Int-1 03/10, 8+ & Dup1(q21q31). NIH Campath 11/2010. Non-responder. Tiny telomeres. TERT mutation. Danazol at NIH 12/11. TX independent 7/12. Pancreatitis 4/15. 15% blasts 4/16. DX RAEB-2. Beginning Vidaza to prep for MUD STC. Check out my blog at www.greghankins.com