Thread: LOW White Count
View Single Post
Old Wed Aug 10, 2011, 07:59 AM

Thanks....my gut feelings are kicking in and they have gotten me this far....nobody is going to bully me at this stage of the game!

Some good input here (thanks tytd) and I am giving my brain the day off....but will listen to what my CBC and Dr S has to say tomorrow and then let you all know.....

This is such a wonderful sounding/thinking board that I can't thank you all enough....it really helps me, when truthfully, I am skeptical that the medical profession has MY best interests at heart...they are, and have to, going to treat the masses as a whole, otherwise, no one would benefit........it's just that I tend to follow atypical patterns, and always have! Watching and waiting seems right for me as well....if I miss out on this, then it is meant to be. At least I know I have a healthy heart and lungs!

And as I mentioned, completely overwhelmed, I put in it God's hands-- and it seems he sent me a message, loud and clear! This, from someone, who once questioned her beliefs....NO MORE!!! The power of prayer is unbelievable....I should tell some stories in another forum....

More later!
Cheri Age 54; dx Oct 2009 AML, induction chemo only;dx MDS July 2010,- PRBC transfusion dependent; Results BMB 8/4/11--- 6-8% blasts; Danazol 100 mg 3xday; quit Exjade/ GI distress; platelets holding 40's; Fluctuation in blasts in blood--Neupogen 3-4xweek; off Revlimid again! Procrit weekly