View Single Post
Old Sun Nov 6, 2011, 08:02 AM

Hi Greg

Yes u are right about the platelets but he has a rare form. Right now his hemoglobin is 8.5 and his Dr. Asked him if he wanted a transfusion on Friday and he declined he feels like crap and he is refusing the help because he finally said he don't want us to see him this way he wants to keep his dignity a little. My sister took my father to the supermarket and he could barely walk he had ride in the motorized cart as my sister cried as they shopped. Then my father was telling me that if he passes there are things I need to know and for me to stay strong. Then my brother came over and he told him to make sure he helps us. I think he just feels really bad from all those chemical pills he is taking and he is depressed and feels like he is dieing. Thank you for your advice though I will not ask him if he needs help I will ask if he wants to watch a movie or just come over to chat. I thank you for the best advice I have gotten and I hope I can count on u for more when needed