View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 22, 2011, 09:51 PM

Thank you Mary. I still dont feel very well and I went to the Dr. I'm waiting for blood results to get back. My fever tends to spike in the afternoon/night more often. However, I'm taking pain relief regularly so I think it's helping.

Just wish I would start to feel better. Better at home and comfortable than in hospital anyway. Some of these infections are really nasty. And the fatigue is horrible. Anyway, I'll stop complaining. And hope I begin to win this fight really soon!

However, its so hard to focus on positives when you know that your body doesnt have the "oomph" to fight these things well. It seems that it just takes longer. At least my temp goes down and doesnt stay high for long. Thank you for listening to my rant.

Next Dr appointment is on Friday. And they havent called me with any news, so must be ok for now.
Julie (38yrs); dx AA 1996 & treated w/ATG, cyclosporine & G-CSF; 2010 dx int-1 secondary MDS, low platelets, on prevention antibiotics, fevers of unknown origin, MUD found for BMT when the time is right, which is now! MDS transformed to AML after many infections.