View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 24, 2012, 12:03 AM

Thumbs up Leo

Never, never, feel like a wimp.Don't forget you are in charge, you are the boss. It is human nature not to want to feel pain of any degre. I have had onlt one bone marrow test and that was in 2003. I started getting blood in 2004. Since then I have recieved 280 units of packed red cells. I have had my crt levels drop to 25 I have seen them go to over 30. I get blood when I am under 29. It is a weird condition. You be the BOSS, you are in charge. I'll be 80 in 2 weeks and I never give up. I very rarely have a good day, some are just not has bad as others, the big Gorilla is being tired, so I rest, but I will not give in to ths D--- condition.I shovel my driveway, it might take 4 hours to do it, but I do, rest lot. I think I got off the subject, just remember that you are in charge.Stand up for what you want. Good Luck I hope it works out for you.From an average of 2 weeks, I have just gone 34 days without any Blood, I am getting 2 units on the 24th. It is a strange condition, don't lrt it run your life.