View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 19, 2012, 10:16 AM

Laura, You look great in your picture on Caringbridge! That is a positive. I'm so saddened at all of the hurdles you have before you. Hopefully this will all level out. My Dr keeps telling me the gvh will go away eventually. One thing I notice about my treatment that may be different is that my Dr only leaves me on high prednisone for short time periods. I had a major skin break out and he put me on 60 (the highest I've been on) for 1 week and then slowly weaned me to 10. Now I am at 15 due to my liver numbers being slightly elevated. However now my kidneys are a bit aggitated, which they are contributing to CMV. Wear your mask while in public - measles are going around here.....

There is sunshine at the end of the tunnel. I have you in my prayers and pray for your comfort and healing. Hugs, Lori
Lori, female age 53 dx MDS-RAEB-II 15% blasts 10-2010. Induc Chemo 10/14/10 for 7 days - results unacceptable so 5 additional days chemo. Complete Remission 12/10/10!! SCT 1-11-11 remission achieved!!! BMB 1-29-11 100% Donor! cgvh eyes,skin (Caringbridge.org/visit/loripatrick)