Thread: Free Neupogen
View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 19, 2012, 08:02 PM

Hello Patrice~
Thanks for your kind offer....I am on Neupogen 4xweek, and am transitioning from private insurance to Medicare at the end of the month....but I am worried that I will be not able to get my Neupogen on time....I am definitely interested as I am 54 YO woman, I live alone, and am on disablilty. I am living out of what is left of my savings and even the copay on my meds run into the thousands each year out of pocket....

I will gladly pay for the shipping....I can provide the box to you if you like, that mine come in, with directions on how to keep it cold.

I am sure you will have many people who will be interested in your generous offer...

Needless to say, I am so sorry about your husband...I hope things get a little easier for you....God Bless You and you can private message me if you need more information...
Sincerely,
Cheri
Cheri Age 54; dx Oct 2009 AML, induction chemo only;dx MDS July 2010,- PRBC transfusion dependent; Results BMB 8/4/11--- 6-8% blasts; Danazol 100 mg 3xday; quit Exjade/ GI distress; platelets holding 40's; Fluctuation in blasts in blood--Neupogen 3-4xweek; off Revlimid again! Procrit weekly