View Single Post
Old Sat Aug 25, 2012, 10:44 PM

Chirley;
It was the PA that ordered the stress test - and the one that said he could eat between the 2 sessions, but it was actually the Doc that she practiced under - or one of them (not the one I wanted to see) that said he should be sent out for the cath - and since I was not familiar with him - I guess I should have questioned more. But what's done is done, and he's home. Now, his vasculitis is acting up, and he has lumps popping out all over his arms and legs. He is just so immuno-compromised that anything seems to get to him.
The Dr.'s at Allegheny seemed puzzled as to why even the local hospital sent him down - due to his dropping numbers. Thank God I sent him - as the actual cardiologist said they could perform the heart cath here in New Castle - and I replied - NOT - no way. I am sure they were glad to see us go - since I did not sit back and just put up with poor care.
Thanks to each of you for your concern.

Beth