View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 31, 2013, 10:19 PM

Zat, My wife and I have you in our thoughts and prayers, you are not alone, pay attention to your surroundings, we wash our hands a lot and wipe down door handles, she wears a mask if she is out and her counts are low ( that keeps people away from her ) I dont let her vacume the house and so on, we will be paying attention to the change of the seasons because that will bring on a whole new set of circumstances, sometimes its not about when will this disease get me, but it can be about what can I do to buy more time until a better medication is developed, know your limits, dont fell guilty to tell people no, and dont be embarresed to ask for help, get plenty of rest and eat correctly, remember.. this is our new normal..Billy
Billy - Husband of Tina: 31 years old at dx - June 2007 - Stage 3 Breast Cancer - Dec 2008 Stage 4 - Brain and Bone - Nov 2012 - Therapy Related AML. Curently on Decitabine for Therapy Related AML and Herceptain for ongoing Breast Cancer. Weekly transfussions of blood and platelets