View Single Post
Old Thu Aug 22, 2013, 02:44 PM

sbk007

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbk007 View Post
I'm still on the fence. I am sooooo not ready..I got a call a week ago and was told they found a preliminary match, they need me to come in discuss it a little more, then drill down and see how good the match is. I've done well with Vidaza but it doesn't work forever, so I'm having panic attacks about going through with the transplant and wonder if I'm best taking my chances with Vidaza then using the transplant as a last resort, fully knowing the results and odds would be much worse having it later rather than sooner.
My Docs cant even help me with the decision, and I cant expect them to.
I'm going to have another consult with the transplant guy and see if he can sway my decision. Good Luck & Stay Well. One day at a time...
P.S I live in Ny. Im using Cornell-Weil/Columbia Presbytarian. Same team that the GMA talk show host used.
I understand - I go from positive to should I - back and forth - Pray about it and hopefully you will get the answer.