View Single Post
Old Sat Aug 31, 2013, 03:03 PM

Optimisim

Hi all-- You know I really dont feel like I such a positive person but I know I am. I think we all are - others see that but we dont. Heck - with my husband and I being alone for so many years we have just learned there is no other choice in making decisions but going head on. Patti - one of my dogs is a chihuahua - Roo - 14lbs of terror. I have two American Bulldogs one male Rocky 140 lbs - the gentle giant - his sister Adrianne 70lbs - a white cotton ball - then Jada - 55 lbs black lab - crazy over her pink ball. They are my happiness - they are all rescue dogs. Love them so much - they bring such happiness. Little by little we will figure out something for the 100 days I have to stay after the hospital which will be the 4 to 6 wks - ugh -- somehow there is a way. Take care all - love to all!!
Now have RAEB-2, Firbrosis 3+, blasts 18% peripheral, 10 - 14% blasts marrow, chromosomes now T 1:21, trisonomy 16 and 1.- Match found ---10/10 -couldn't believe when I heard - Tentative day is 1/09th!!!! Admit date changed to 11/12. WOW -