View Single Post
Old Wed Sep 25, 2013, 05:49 AM

I think words mean different things in different countries. I think fanny means bottom in US. Won't let them now what it means here....wink, wink.

My dog and two cats are all neutered, so no surprises here. I see that the Government is thinking of introducing a law where ALL pets have to be neutered. It sounds good in theory but it will become so expensive to buy a pet that the poor and elderly will be discriminated against. When a chi already costs $700 and up, imagine if you can only get them from registered breeders!

I've just returned from the bariatric surgeon, he didn't make me feel very optimistic about getting the surgery. He's going to phone my Physician and then ring me in a couple of days with a decision.

I get so tired these days with the slightest effort. Just going to see the surgeon has worn me out. Maybe it's just age. Maybe it's psychological!

Talking about babies...I received a phone call from someone I used to work with in 1987 and haven't seen or heard from since then. She's my age (57) and she said she's got a 9 year old daughter???

I was very surprised to say the least but she said she had IVF with a donor.

I'm pleased for her, she'd make a great Mum.

Bed time