View Single Post
Old Tue Oct 14, 2014, 07:34 PM

Thanks Neil Cuadra,
I think she is doing great too ... Thank you for the chin up !!

We all talked about the beauty of Amy not understanding everything because of her cognitive disability seems to be a little in her favor also . She only has to worry about getting better everything else falls on me .... Like house cleaning , cooking, paying bills, she doesn't have to worry about her job because we know it will be there for her when she is better . ect . you know ?

And I know she might have bad days and that's ok today we thought was one of those days ,but she still ate for me anyway .. I have to say staying in an apartment feels much more like home and better for her ...

We have done out patient from day 1 we just report to the Day hospital every day. and we will stay in the apartment for 100 days ... very close to the hospital .