View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 19, 2014, 04:51 AM

Vicki , Barbara and Jordan

Thank you for all the encouraging words! God truly hold the answers and Thank you for lifting us both up in prayers ... Seems like I have been waking up early in the morning . I said ok God if I am getting woke up this early in the morning you must be to trying to tell me something!!?

So I started to pray and I thanked him for everything that he has done so far and is going to continue to do. I prayed for the people that we have met that are close and around us , I prayed and thanked him for the Doctors and Nurses who spend so much time thinking we are grateful . I prayed for all the sick . and I thanked him for giving me Amy, and for giving me another day with her .

When we Amys doctor walked into her room at the Day hospital he said, she looks good ... He had a puzzled look on his face and said , her counts are coming back slow ,but coming back . Lets wait and see what the Chimerism test tells on next Mon. This test will tell us if Amy has more Amy or more donor cells.

I feel very Blessed to be the one God chose to be Amys mom on earth she is has been truly a wonderful gift and I will love all the days of her life .
I'm not saying we don't have crazy bad days where she wants to make me scream and shout , because we do . I'm not perfect and God knew this .

One morning when she woke up she sat up in bed and looked at me with tears in her eyes and said Mom I don't want to die . She may be handicapped ,but she can hear people talking around her, and understands somethings We cried together . I reassured her that the Doctors and nurses are trying to do everything that they can , but that most of all we have to trust in Jesus and Thank him everyday for every new day he gives us .
So we wake up now every morning and say THANK YOU JESUS ! We say thank you Jesus all day long !!!!

I also shared with her as painful as it was , that if she would die that she will be at home with her heavenly Father. we both stopped crying and she seemed to have a peace . I'm not really sure how much she understands, but us moms seem to to take is much harder .

God is good !
God must have knew I would be able to handle cartoon movies everyday also ! lol

One day at a time Sweet Jesus one day at a time !