View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 26, 2014, 12:03 AM

Day + days

Day + 35 - 48 They all seem to be the same.... The thing she has needed most is Magnesium ... and I was told this she will need for a long time possibly even until the next 2nd BMT .

She has only hand a few handful of days off from the Day hospital most people by now have to only go once a week to the Doc office ... LOL not beautiful Amy.

This week she is having Three days off pretty exciting, but still makes long day because we are not at our own house.

Getting things ready at the apartment for moving back to Home sweet Home!!

It's so weird not to be looking at a lab paper today . I'm sure you all know the feeling and the wanting to hold those results in your hands .

I am looking forward to Fridays Labs sounds strange right ... Amy number have been slow but on the up . Hemo was only 8.7 and I'm sure she is need of Mag . Friday WILL BE INTERESTING FOR SURE ! Thanking my heavenly Father everyday .

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving eve Amy and I will be making our famous Pumpkin pie her favorite!! Cutting carrots and celery chopping onions and making a few deviled eggs yummy.

Thanksgiving = I am thankful for so many things this year . First I am thankful for my Father in heaven who has put is loving hands all around us with grace and love . I think him for teaching and giving me patiences.

This fall I am thankful for all new friends I have met in the wonderful support group Thank you Neil Cuadra for starting it !!! May God bless you and your family everyday .

As funny as it sounds I am thankful for learning how to cook for 2 .

We are Thankful for our team of Doctors that don't give up !

I am Thankful for my family and friends back home lifting us up in prayer !!

We love you all and prayers and blessing to all of you !
Sue and Amy