View Single Post
Old Tue Sep 8, 2015, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl C View Post
Hi Data - sorry to read that your Hb and WCC counts are decreasing. I can imagine your concern.

How long have you been on W&W now? It's a bit like having the 'sword of Damocles' hanging over one's head isn't it.

I like to do Sudoku while having IgG 4-weekly - it seems to make the time (around 2.5 hours) go quickly. My life has been so busy this year that I actually look forward to the opportunity to just sit quietly for a little while! Once the cannula goes in it's comfortable. Where I go the nurses rarely miss getting it in on the first try. I hope you find the same and that the transfusions really give you a boost.
Cheryl ,
I have to admit I had to Google cannula. Is it about the same size as the ones they use for an IV? I've had lots of IVs. I have been on Watch and Wait (and Worry) since I was diagnosed almost a year ago. The only treatment I have had so far is the Procrit and it hasn't been very helpful.

Thanks for the reply. Hope you continue to do well.

Cheers

David