Thread: Just weary
View Single Post
Old Wed Dec 30, 2015, 07:07 PM

Just weary

I don't know if my blood counts have changed or what is going on. I see my oncologist/hemotologist next week for my usual yearly check. I only go yearly as my doctor has always done a good job of following up and alerting if anything seems off. Well I have a new doctor now and she isn't with the program yet.

I have been suffering from what was thought to be a double ear infection for two months now. I've gone through two rounds of antibiotics with no success and am now seeing an ear, nose, and throat doctor who thinks I may have an allergy to something. He also thinks my immune system may be down as a result of all this.

When this all began I also had blisters in my mouth. Well, they are back. They are in my mouth and throat. The culture when I first had them showed no strep or anything and I was treated with Magic Mouthwash. What is this? Why am I not getting rid of the ear ache in both ears, the headache, the sores coming back in my mouth, and the persistent tiredness?

I don't know why I wrote all this. I guess I just need to vent. I pray this is not the point where we go from watch and wait for MDS to actual MDS. I'm so weary. I don't want to be sick all the time.