Thread: Hi Everyone!
View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 20, 2008, 10:16 PM

Re: Hi Everyone

Thanks to those of you who offered your support in your messages! Yup, the counts are starting to slowly climb back up, wbc is lagging but what is really amazing to us is that we were told the Revlimid most likely would not be able to help my platelets,due to another abnormality, but they are increasing in warp speed! I too, try to plan my major activities for the a.m. and then kinda settle down for the afternoon or visa versa if I have something special going on in the afternoon. I still am a bit paranoid about getting sick though, and am probably driving everyone around me a bit crazy with the germ stuff. Also was wondering if anyone has visited Dr. List in Tampa at the Moffitt Cancer Research Center..think I have spelled it all correctly...please excuse if I haven't. We are considering relocating to be closer to Moffitt and would be interested if anyone receives care there. We are in Georgia and do not have an MDS Center of Excellence here that we are aware of. Very pleased with our Dr. here but just curious.

Flowerlady

Last edited by flowerlady : Mon Jan 21, 2008 at 05:27 AM.