View Single Post
Old Thu May 15, 2008, 06:54 AM

update to last 4/15/2008

Hello again,

Pop went in for his Wednesday neuprogin. They saw the issue he had with breathing, and he is scheduled for 2 units of blood today, along with his 2nd neuprogin, chemo and Procrit. Will be a rough day. He is glad for it.

I was finishing his service on his tractor last night, and he has hopes of mowing on Friday. I am not going to argue any more. I told him I was just glad that the mower attachment was on the front, so if he fell off he would not get hit. He fount it funny that I thought he would fall off. Go figure.

He is figuring that he is building fluid around his heart. See doc. next week. I figured if the 2 units don't help, he is probably right.

I will keep you all posted. I will also attempt to jump on the tractor first. If you met my pop, you would know that that is not going to happen.

Scott
Son Of Bob
Scott, Son of BOB. My father, diagnosed 9/07 with "hypo-cellular acute bone marrow Leukemia" AA, AML & MDS. He was 77 years old 08/25/2008. He was being treated with Ara-C, blood and platelets w/needed. Stopped blood treatments 12/08/08 & passed 12/23/2008. Pop was the best father and friend.