View Single Post
Old Sun May 18, 2008, 06:50 AM

MaryAlisha,
Sounds like you have your hands full!! How old are your girls? It's really hard to divide your time between all the things that need to be done! Jess had to have a transfusion this week, it only took an afternoon, but it feels like it put us way behind for everything else. But, my anal self is learning that everything no longer needs to be done right now and what she needs totally comes first! How is Kristiana doing with her homebound? I'm having a very hard time keeping Jess focused on her school work, she just basically refuses to worry about it, and with all this I really don't have the heart to nag her! The days she feels good and wants to go & do things, I say go,have fun. She's actually becoming pretty "spoiled" but that's something we'll deal with we know she's getting better! My e-mail is trishgen2001@yahoo.com if you would like to e-mail. I told Jess about meeting you here and about Kristiana she said she would like to e-mail her.Her Dr. hasn't mentioned using the Arenesp to us or the Leukine.She did mention neuprogen shots (maybe this is the same thing?, still learning all these terms) if her ANC's stayed low. Is this anything you all have used?