View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 26, 2008, 07:04 AM

Update to Update 6/26/2008

The Dr. put Pop back on the neuprogin and he received his shot yesterday. He was feeling o.k. on Tuesday night, and Wednesday morning. Last night when I went to see him, he was wiped out. He had difficulty breathing and was in bed. I put in a call to the oncologist, but he has not returned my call yet.

I know I am not a doctor; however my life is diagnosing mechanical and electrical issues all day long, and we are, somewhat machines, so I tend to self diagnose at times. I feel the neuprogin is boosting the whites so high, they are choking his reds{short voltage to ground}. His blood viscosity and polymers are already low {oil pressure}; furthermore, it is a replay of last week, but worse. The rest of his blood tests had also come back. His iron levels are way high. He is starting to reject the blood. I figured it would have happened sooner since he used to give blood to keep the iron down.

I guess I am trying to reason what can not be helped. I am a son.

Thanks for listening, and I really appreciate the feed back.

Thanks again.

Scott
Son Of Bob
Scott, Son of BOB. My father, diagnosed 9/07 with "hypo-cellular acute bone marrow Leukemia" AA, AML & MDS. He was 77 years old 08/25/2008. He was being treated with Ara-C, blood and platelets w/needed. Stopped blood treatments 12/08/08 & passed 12/23/2008. Pop was the best father and friend.