View Single Post
Old Wed Dec 24, 2008, 11:12 PM

Your Father

Hello Scott,

I, like many others, have been following you posts regarding your Father and his fight these past months. The past couple of days, I came to the forum specifically to check to see if there was news of him. I was so sorry to see your post.

You said your Dad's goal was to stay with you all until Christmas. But, I think it was not the date of Dec. 25th he was striving for, but rather the coming together of those he loved and who loved him. He wanted to see all of them and say goodbye to each in his own special way. Yes, I would say he certainly reached his goal.

There are no words to say to make it better or to lessen the pain or fill the hole in your heart. You have precious memories of time spent with your Dad, times spent talking about life and love, and sharing your feelings for one another. That is a real treasure. What a special man he must have been-what a special son he has.

Please know I care-we ALL care. I think I can freely say, all who are on this list are saddened at this news. We feel we too have lost someone who had become special to us.

May the hope that Christmas represents be yours.
May God bless you and your family and fill you with His peace.
Sharon Bush
AL