Thread: Countdown!
View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 31, 2009, 07:28 PM

Thanks for the info Birgitta-A! You are always on the spot with the latest. I have received two doses and so far so good. It did drive my counts down as promised and I needed my first blood transfusion (RBC's) since the transplant. I think I need to thank Neil for the blood as it was donated to me. Thanks Neil!

The GVH continues, but there are signs of improvement each day. My rash is getting worse in some places but better in others as it works its way through my system. Gut problems are improving and I am back on limited soft food AGAIN! This is day two and NO problems so far, so I need to keep that going! Physically I feel good, and they are increasing the frequency and intensity of my exercise. I did a mile on the treadmill today and it was fine, so I am happy about that.

And now the good news... the BMB results are in and I am "clean" NO signs of MDS, NO damaged chromosomes, NO blasts and I am grafted!!! Now get me out of here!!!