View Single Post
Old Fri May 22, 2009, 06:24 AM

Hello Debbie

I know the good old "I'm sorry" does not help fill the hole left by the ones we love when they travel on to the next adventure, so I will tell you what Pop told me before his leaving.

"Scott, it is not about me, it is about you, your mother and everyone else. I had my time, my fun, great kids and woman that I loved with everything I had for more than 55 years. Live, love, rejoice, have faith and enjoy your family. Mom will do just fine." And she is.

Go figure, he was right. He liked to do that. Be right all the time. I guess it is a Dad thing.

Debbie, I won,t say I'm sorry because it is so cliché', so I am going to manufacture a new term. "What Pop said."

You have family, you are loved and I know your husband is with you. People say it is my sub conscience working, but I know better.

Good life Debbie, and believe me when I say, we all are thinking about you.

Scott.

Son Of Bob
Scott, Son of BOB. My father, diagnosed 9/07 with "hypo-cellular acute bone marrow Leukemia" AA, AML & MDS. He was 77 years old 08/25/2008. He was being treated with Ara-C, blood and platelets w/needed. Stopped blood treatments 12/08/08 & passed 12/23/2008. Pop was the best father and friend.

Last edited by mannythedog : Fri May 22, 2009 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Spelling