View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 4, 2010, 02:20 AM

Thanks Deanna,

I was concerned about going to the dentist because my father has to have antibiotic cover for any dental work due to a mitral valve problem so I knew there were risks involved. The dentist didn't find anything he had to work on but suggested that the dental hygeinist cleaned my teeth while I was there. (don't they always..money, money, money) Anyway, this always makes my mouth bleed and I told the dentist that I would need antibiotic cover. He said it wasn't necessary so I walked out without having them cleaned. I wasn't going to take any risks.

Just an update on my injured Gidget dog. She looks so cute with her whiskas shaved off and big white stitches sticking out. The vet had to do a flap on her left lip but wasn't sure if the blood supply was good enough and warned me that the flap could die. But at this point in time it's looking good. The inside of her mouth is still a mess and she sill has a big hole where some of her teeth had to be taken out. She is taking it stoically and seems to be showing it off to anybody who visits. She is being spoiled with soft foods like liverwurst (good for hiding tablets).

I think this is the first time I have looked forward to a BMB but I can't wait for it to be over to see if there have been any changes and to be able to have some neupogen and start going out in public again.

Health and happiness.
Xq19.36 mutation
Xq21.40. mutation
1p36. Mutation
15q11.2 deletion