View Single Post
Old Fri Aug 17, 2012, 11:05 PM

Patti;

We have been wintering over in the Spring Hill/Brooksville area of Florida for the last 6 years or so. Had a wonderful house last year, but the landlord pulled a fast one, and said we left the house infested with fleas. Like I told him - we had a 2 day drive home, and not one flea was in the caravan, nor did we come home to any fleas. But he still kept our $700.00 security deposit, and never did email me the receipts for the supposed flea removal, even though I asked him to. Too, like I told him - we had Hannah at the Vet's just before we left, and he didn't see any fleas - and she ALWAYS gets her Frontline Plus put on her regularly.

We like the area, and have friends there - and have been looking for a house to buy - but need to be there to really look at anything. But - I am always here for you - email me, or send me a PM and I will return it with the phone numbers so that I can really try to help you.

Thanks for the well wishes for Earl - I will always be his advocate. But I know a lot of the docs - especially the ones from India - don't like women asking questions or sometimes knowing more than they do. Like I told the PA we saw the other day - I am interviewing you at the same time you are talking to me - and when we left, I made it VERY clear that I did not want to see her again. She didn't even know how to pronounce Dacogen or Arixtra correctly - and I am supposed to put Earl's life in her hands - I think NOT.

(((HUGS))))
Beth