View Single Post
Old Mon Oct 24, 2016, 12:32 PM

Thanks Marlene for the confidant response. My Doctors have been telling me all along "virus" and I am quick to adopt their optimism but then I start feeling unwell again and get more and more concerned.

After I first got concerned about the situation (after my panic episode) I went to a naturopath and he looked at my bloodwork and suggested I start taking B12 sublingual. I've taken 1,000-2000 mcg per day. I would think my slightly low level would be improved by now but my issues remain.

My vit D level called "25-hydroxyvitamin d" was measured at 125nmol/L (ref 75-250. Both the rhume and naturopath were surprised to see someone with such high levels. I've been supplementing with 4-5000 for a couple years and it was also right as summer was ending. Is it really too high??

Folate hasn't been tested. My doctor is very by the book and I dont think would ever order a specific blood test unless it was her idea.

Hormone levels have not been tested either but TSH came back normal 1.23 mIU/L (ref 0.6- 4.00).

My big concern remain to be my weight. I'm now 147lbs 5'9 male who used to be very overweight in my 20's. It's scary how thin I'm getting