View Single Post
Old Sun Aug 14, 2011, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Cuadra View Post
Don't you hate when that happens?

It may help to click the Remember Me? checkbox when you log into Marrowforums. But sometimes it's just a connection glitch. If I'm writing a long post I sometimes copy it to the clipboard before submitting it, just in case.
thanks for the tips. I usually do that too but was writting from my phone, so wasn't sure how to do that. Oh well...I will try it again once I get home to my computer. For now I will just leave it as still trucking along...still having problems with skin/mouth but I think it is better. Also still on Sirolimus/Prednisone. Sirolimus was increased a second time. Will update more once on computer.

But I was wondering if anyone had strategies for dry mouth. My dry mouth is driving me insane. And I feel at times it can be really bad and other times not as bad...but I think that has to do with eating the "wrong" thing to trigger things worse. Dr. Antin wants to start a silivia stimulant and I am eager to do so as it is such an awful feeling. Still doing decadron seish/spit...which bc my mouth is so dry...actually these past few days has been burning my mouth...and the dryness is causing pain now too...

Also has anyone heard of Prednisone causing heat intolerance?

More later, laura