View Single Post
Old Sat Sep 11, 2010, 11:21 AM

Campath

Hi Greg-

When I first went to NIH, they initially diagmosed me w/AA, then changed the dx to MDS. At the time of my trial, I don't recall very much, (perhaps it was hypocellularbut I did and still do have a PNH problem. I also have all 3 lines of blood counts that were low. (red, white, platelets). funny thing happened 7 days into my trial. My cytogenics came back from the BMB and it showed Q7 deletion. Had that happened prior to the trial, I would have never done the trial. The funny part is, the Q7 (and I don't even remember if this is the right name...) chromosome abnormallity disappeared in my follow up BMB. Everyone was extremely surprised. My chrommosome are normal now.....

I'd be interested in reading about the other Campath trial at MD Anderson, just out of curiousity.... to see what their cirteria is for admission into the trial. Do you have a link?