View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 13, 2016, 01:06 PM

Thank you Paul, Jordan and Hopeful.

To answer Paul's questions - it is at the local hospital because we have Kaiser so City of Hope is not covered for this - they know me very well there. I will have my wonderful infectious dr. on hand here too. I had a pain pump with my colostomy surgery but honestly, I didn't think it worked that well. Dilaudid works better for me too. I will be on the chemo floor and yesterday I did tell my dr. my concerns about the inconsistency in care I have received during my many hospital stays. The difference this time is that my sister in law in flying in tomorrow to stay for a week - she is a nurse paralegal and spent many years doing hospital work, so I will have someone there almost all the time to make sure I am getting the best and prompt treatment.

I don't enjoy hospital food as much as you - but breakfast and lunch there are okay.

LOL at Rocky. My song is The Fight Song by Rachel Platten. I listen to it as often as possible.