View Single Post
Old Sun Jul 13, 2014, 09:36 PM

Sharing CD

You and anyone else may share any and all information that you get from me. If you want to send it to your state senator, it would probably save a great deal of time if you also share my telephone number with them. My number is 954-232-7190. Anyone wanting to talk may feel free to call.

I will share what my VA doctor told me because she is now retired. My doctor, Lucy Chua, at the Miami VA Hospital told me, with my wife in the room, that she KNEW that AML/MDS is caused by Agent Orange but if she put that in writing the VA would terminate her.

Do not expect to get any help from a doctor on the VA payroll - - - in fact the VA will find a doctor that will LIE to deny your claim. We have even had foundations that promised support backout at the last minute. I believe exactly why they backed out was because of Federal government funding at the universities and centers where their board of directors are employed.

Afraid if they told the truth the government would punish them by withholding funding? As it was put to me, they were concerned about the "liability."

Barbara A are you on my email list? If not and you would like to be, email me at AirAmrka@aol.com with the request.

Last edited by Bob Macfarlane : Sun Jul 13, 2014 at 09:40 PM. Reason: addition