Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old Sat Jul 2, 2011, 01:34 PM

Talking My trial information....

Greg! That message made me smile big time--thanks for the awesome encouragement!

In case anyone is interested, I will give you the info in case you want to investigate it....maybe you have relatives nearby...rest assured I will keep you all informed on this new journey....not sure what I am allowed to divulge legally...anyone know about any info restrictions?

Just go on the Cancer Institue of NJ website--www.cinj.org
and type in AML under the clinical trials....2 will pop up...
The first is Phase II study of TPA...etc Protocol #020702....see what you think....(#2 is a pill by a drug co....not at this time...).
Sorry I can't provide more info at the moment--I am on my way out of the door to run my 1st and last campfire program at the park job I was forced to quit since I got this last news....plus, my platelets are not available to me for at least 36 to 48 hours.....I needed them yesterday....literally.......

Well, here I am-- living on the edge, the verge and still standing.....
Cheri Age 54; dx Oct 2009 AML, induction chemo only;dx MDS July 2010,- PRBC transfusion dependent; Results BMB 8/4/11--- 6-8% blasts; Danazol 100 mg 3xday; quit Exjade/ GI distress; platelets holding 40's; Fluctuation in blasts in blood--Neupogen 3-4xweek; off Revlimid again! Procrit weekly