View Single Post
Old Fri Mar 8, 2013, 04:46 PM

Talking Update

We have moved out of our townhouse and to house a different city because well I have 5 kids and we needed a larger space.

Hanna's Blood counts have been increasing towards the normal ranges since we have moved. I believe it had something to do with the mold and the tenting we had done in our townhouse. I think the air there is toxic.

Hanna is still experiencing Hip and bone pain. and Many headaches. So I am not going to write all this off yet. Even though on paper she looks like she is getting better, and she is feeling ok for school, She is having major hip pain. Since she is an identical twin, I dont think this is due to growing pains, because usually they have the same "growing issues" or pains.

I am thankful for the bone marrow biopsy getting put on the shelf for now again, because the last one was horrible.

Thank you all for your kind words, and encouragement. Life is a journey...isnt it?