View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 7, 2011, 11:06 AM

So I survived riding my horse and having lunch with a friend on Saturday.

My horse was FULL of energy and only wanted to canter through the snow, but at least he didn't buck this week. I did 3 laps and was done in, had to quit. It was fun, but I felt like I overdid it. By the time I reached my friend's house, I felt better. I was quite out of breath all day, even just getting dressed was a chore, and my BP was very low (< 80/50, it was 64/46 at one point, probably rebound from quitting the tacro, when it had been around 100/60).

Felt HORRIBLE on Sunday. Wondering how I'm going to make it through the week. My husband reminded me that now that I'm off the immune suppressant, maybe the Marshall Protocol is kicking in to make me feel worse.

The theory behind that is that intracellular bacteria hijack your immune system through the VDR, and olmesartan reactivates the VDR, which makes your innate immune system stronger which makes you kill off more intracellular bacteria, causing endotoxin & temporary exacerbation of symptoms (like when you have the flu, or a cold). I had exacerbation of symptoms all right. When I took a minocycline last night, 3 hours later I felt better. My pulse was slower and BP slightly higher.

So either my HGB dropped like a lead balloon since Thursday, or I'm getting herxheimer reactions from the MP and just FEEL worse. LDN is not recommended by the MP crowd because they say it prevents the herxheimer reactions, but I am not finding that at all!

This is shaping up to be quite the roller coaster of a week, and I feel psycho trying to explain in my mind why my count didn't drop but why I feel so bad. Ugh!

Deb