View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 6, 2011, 07:56 AM

Hi Hugh,

My personal opinion is that it does/did play a role in all of this. My husband, who also had years of low normal count and even below normal counts at times was told "this must be normal for you". He was always very healthy, never on any drugs, exercised, etc. One and half years after starting a new job where his office was just outside high tension power line, his counts went downhill.

To this day, he feels that was the tipping point for him. We'll never be able to make a one to one causal relationship of the EMF to SAA, but none the less, it is one of the many potential influences contributing to the breakdown.

So if you were seated on the other side of a wall where a transformer was located, my two cents is that it did play a role.

There's a great book written by Dr. Becker called the Body Electric which you may enjoy reading. It focuses on his work in limb regeneration and eventually talks about the use of electricity in healing and how it can also cause disease.
Marlene, wife to John DX w/SAA April 2002, Stable partial remission; Treated with High Dose Cytoxan, Johns Hopkins, June 2002. Final phlebotomy 11/2016. As of July 2021 HGB 12.0, WBC 4.70/ANC 3.85, Plts 110K.