View Single Post
Old Tue Sep 10, 2013, 02:13 AM

Additional B12

Sheri found the B12 injections just as a way to put additional B12 in her system, she figures it can't hurt and it's cheap. In actuality I do think she gets the majority of her B12 from Doc Wallachs formula Beyond Tangy Tangerine (BTT). It is in fact the methyl form of B12, 500mcg per serving, as well as containing the copper, zinc, D, and a ton of co-factors just as you described, and all set to the right ratios so one doesn't deplete the other. You know your stuff well, how come your not a doctor?

Okay, I got some of Sheri's numbers but I wrote some down wrong, so I need to get back to the files, but I will get her numbers posted. I don't know how to cut and paste a link, and you were looking for information, particularly on his formulas. I will attempt that as soon as I can get on a real computer. Trying to type on this small pad is a real bear, and I really messed up my first attempt. I do know that I can do a search on 'youngevity beyond tangy tangerine' which is the majority of what he calls the 'essential 90', it will put you on a site that has a link to a variety of products, including the 'BTT', if you click on the link to the Beyond Tangy Tangerine it will take you to a page just about it, and you will see link in there for SUPPLEMENTAL FACTS, that's where you can find the nutritional information breakdown. If you don't find it, let me know, and if you want me to drop it, tell me. I want to know more about AA and what I can do to help. You sound like you are either well studied up or from the medical field. Can you teach me more?

I'll get back with those numbers and hopefully a link.
God bless,
Travis Julius