View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 9, 2014, 12:32 PM

CBC Tracking/Graphing Excell Spreadsheet

Hello,
I started tracking my CBC results when I noticed a decline in a few parameters (RBCs, WBCs, Platelets, etc.). I made the attached spreadsheet and thought some of the folks on this forum might find it helpful.

First of all the data in the spreadsheet is just bogus data to illustrate the functions. As you enter a CBC result under the correct date it will indicate whether the value is above or below the normal values with an up or down arrow in the cell. You can change the low and high for each CBC parameter. As you enter successive values for a CBC parameter the graph will give you a visual presentation of the data over time. It is useful for seeing levels that are trending down or up or a spike at some point in time.

The graph will keep track of WBCs (Leukocytes), RBCs (Erythrocytes), Hemoglobin, Platelets, Hematocrit, and Mean Corpuscular Volume. The WBCs, RBCs, and Hemoglobin are in red and tracked on the left Y axis. The Platelets, Hematocrit, and Mean Corpuscular Volume are in green and are tracked on the right axis. Both axis are set to auto range. The X axis (date) will also auto range.

The spreadsheet was created in Excel 2010 and does not use any macros.

I hope this will be helpful.

Data
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx Blood Test Comparison.xlsx (72.4 KB, 122 views)

Last edited by Data : Mon Nov 10, 2014 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Added a newer version of Spreadsheet