Thread: Day +21
View Single Post
Old Sun Nov 3, 2013, 12:40 AM

Susan he only had some bone pain post transplant a couple of days and they were at a "3" on a 1-10 scale. He doesn't have the pain now. Are rheumatoid and or fibrosis autoimmune? I'm not sure so let me know what your Dr says but I feel like I've read a transplant can help w autoimmune disorders but weren't currently recommended if other treatment was available and it was the only dx. Pls let me know.
Ask any questions you want we have been very thankful to those who have been there for us
Donna I cannot express enough how much his medical staff at Methodist made this process as comfortable and pleasant as possible. I am excited for you to meet Evelyn all the Nurses are amazingly kind and intelligent. You are in incredibly capable, creditable hands!
We will be on floor 8 every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday so if your up to it we will come visit you message me if so
Dave hang in there your going to do amazing and remember you have earned the right to take it easy if you want any day you want. It's important for you to do so.
Heather, wife of Ronald 36; dx PNH 2012; Dx VSAA 2013; eculizumab(Solaris) hATG 2/20/13 cyclosporine 400 mg daily. 37 units RBC and 15 units of platelets. Post BMT -pentam,vorconizole,valtrex, valcyte, actigall, Pepcid , prograf, magnesium.
10/10 MUD 10/10/13
Now no PNH or AA. Mixed Chimerisim