Thread: Day +21
View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 5, 2013, 07:56 AM

Heather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather8773 View Post
Donna how funny to think we are here at the same time! We will come see you when ever you are up for it! Maybe this weekend? Hope your weekend was nice. Weather was beautiful!
Susan I'm not 100% on this but I think that if the other 2 Dx (not the MDS) are considered autoimmune I think the transplant will fix all 3. Wouldn't that be amazing! But like I said I'm not 100% but I hope so!
I asked the doctor about all the pain and rheumatoid and fibrosis - he thinks the transplant should solve all - that would totally be amazing - I don't think I will know how to act. Still don't have a date - they are contacting the donors now to set a date of 9 wks from yesterday so they can back track from then for the chemo and tests. I believe I will have 5 days induction chemo then watch for counts to come up - but he is concerned since I have had this for so long - that they will not and doesn't want me to have transfusions prior to the transplant - then the other problem is my blasts - they have not come down and they need to be down to atleast 2 to 5%. Best wishes to you all.
Now have RAEB-2, Firbrosis 3+, blasts 18% peripheral, 10 - 14% blasts marrow, chromosomes now T 1:21, trisonomy 16 and 1.- Match found ---10/10 -couldn't believe when I heard - Tentative day is 1/09th!!!! Admit date changed to 11/12. WOW -