View Single Post
Old Sun Oct 12, 2008, 01:19 PM

Thanks for the replies, I guess all of our symptom are similar in our own ways. I have not had blood in awhile and I really want the burst of energy that it gives, my Dr. is holding off and waiting for my bones to do it themselves. Plus she is worried about my iron levels. I am going to look into the NIH info and also one of my nurses at the infusion center told me about clinical trials in Bethesda MY. They are I guess ongoing and you have to travel back and forth but I believe it is paid for. I am tired of being tired and having no ambition and being airheaded. I know I can beat this, maybe not totally but hopefully mentally anyway. Bill, you sound so upbeat that I admire you. I was upbeat for most of the year but I think this is wearing in me. I do not complain to those around me and I try to act as normal as possible. But I hear comments on being forgetful and dingy. I wish they understood it is not something I choose to be. Never wanted to play the dumb blond. Sorry I am rambleing on and venting but I do feel a little better for it. Thanks