View Single Post
Old Wed Jun 25, 2008, 06:59 AM

Thanks Judi

Hello Judi,

I understand the Hospice deal, I also am aware that if pop makes this decision, he will no longer me covered by his secondary or Medicare for any further treatments. I guess that is what is weighing on his mind. He has been telling everyone. "my family" that he has been continuing treatments for me. We had a long talk about a month ago and I told him he needed to stick with his personal deal, "Quality over Quantity". He has always said when the bad days out number the good, than the deal is over. All has been said and understood. Right now, he has a problem leaving my mom. They have been connected at the hip since 1953. I mean really connected. Owned business together and worked together. The only time they were ever part was when he or she was in the hospital.

The decision, when it is made, will be honored by all, but you know, He really is special and will be so missed.

Thanks again, and if you want to see pic's of pop, I have a little slide show of the family. Anyone one is more than welcome to look.
http://www.myspace.com/schultze1963

Scott

Son of Bob
Scott, Son of BOB. My father, diagnosed 9/07 with "hypo-cellular acute bone marrow Leukemia" AA, AML & MDS. He was 77 years old 08/25/2008. He was being treated with Ara-C, blood and platelets w/needed. Stopped blood treatments 12/08/08 & passed 12/23/2008. Pop was the best father and friend.